The sanitary hygienic aseptic sampling valve is also known as an aseptic sample valve. They are designed for both sample extraction and valve chamber sterilization before and after sampling within pipeline systems. The entire medium sampling process is carried out under aseptic conditions.
Sanitary hygienic aseptic sampling / sample valves are typically installed in pipelines or on storage tanks in food, diary, beverage, beer, wine, pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industrial applications.
|1||Handle||304 Stainless Steel or Plastic||1|
|2||Lock nut||304 Stainless Steel||1|
|4||Valve body||316L Stainless Steel||1|
|5||Spindle||316L Stainless Steel||1|
|6||Spring||316L Stainless Steel||1|
|7||Bushing||316L Stainless Steel||1|
|8||Seal||EPDM / PTFE / Silicone||1|
P.S.: Driving modes could also be pneumatic with plastic or stainless steel actuators.
The aseptic sampling / sample valve is designed for sterilization before and after sampling.
*Sterilization process before sampling:
1. The steam or sterilization medium is fed into one of sampling ports to sterilize the valve chamber
2. Another port discharges the sterilization medium
1. Rotate the handle or lift the joystick to open the sample valve
2. The central shaft opens
4. Close the valve
*Sterilization process after sampling
1. Inlet clean water to clean the valve chamber
2. Inject sterilization medium for sterilization
*P.S.: The outlet side can be equipped with a pressure regulating valve
|Driven Mode||Manual or Pneumatic|
|Size||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"|
|Valve Opening Pressure||Max. 6 bar|
|Valve Closing Pressure||Max. 12 bar (sealing head); Max. 15 bar); Max. 15 bar (stainless steel valve body)|
|Working Temperature||-20 ~ +120℃(EPDM seal) / 130℃(PTFE seal)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150℃(Max. 20 minutes), dry steam|
|Surface Finishing||Inside surface R< 0.8μm; outside surface R< 1.6μm|
1. Rich manufacturing experience in the field of pipeline valves
2. Compliant with international high precision standards
3. Smart design and simple structure
4. Longer working life
Precautions of Sanitary Hygienic Aseptic Sampling Valve / Sample Valve:
1. When executing CIP for the pipe, the aseptic sampling valve opens automatically, in order to avoid the forming of sanitary dead leg between sealing part and the pipe wall. When the water flushes in the pipe, the valve also opens automatically for a second sterilization.
2. The aseptic sampling valve needs management and maintenance. The frequent open and close of the valve can accelerate the aging of sealing part, which is easy to cause pollution to the medium. So inspections and maintenances should be often carried out to the sealing part of the sampling valve.
3. For steam disinfection, the steam must be dry steam. The condensate water will damage the diaphragm, so the diaphragm should be changed after every 100 times of sampling and sterilization, or according to working conditions and experience.