The sanitary manual diaphragm valve can be opened or closed by simply rotating the plastic turning knob with both NO (normally open) and NC (normally closed) modes. The sanitary valves are easy to operate, cost effective and are leak proof. They are widely used in sanitary or aseptic production lines.
We have two types of sanitary hygienic manual diaphragm valve as shown below:
WLM-GM002: sanitary hygienic two way manual diaphragm valve, with a straight flow channel for shutting off flow or letting pharmaceutical fluid flow freely.
WLM-GM003: Sanitary hygienic three way manual diaphragm valves, has three way flow channels with T shape or U shape. Flow structure design is “T” type, and it can be used for both flow division and flow direction change.
Sanitary hygienic 2 way / 3 way manual diaphragm valves are very popular with many hygienic pharmaceutical and biotechnical equipment and pipelines:
Pharmacy dosing system
Cryogenic drying system
Aseptic filtration system
Purified water production system
Aseptic fluid transportation and CIP / SIP line, etc.
1. Comply with GMP certification which is compulsory according to China Food and Drug Administration.
2. The upper body and the cavity are separated by the diaphragm to avoid the upper body from being corroded by medium.
3. The diaphragm surface is smooth and wear-resistant. It is difficult to produce chemical reaction or adsorption reaction with the medium. The diaphragm is without retention or dead leg.
4. Highly clean, sterile, easy to clean, automatic evacuation of medium, more beneficial to CIP/SIP process
5. It is very suitable for bio-fermentation, pharmacy, bio-engineering, high cleanliness and high purity, WFI industries and other industries.
When installing diaphragm valve in the horizontal pipeline, the valve should be installed at 15-30 degrees with the horizontal plane, to make fluid turbulent, in order to completely evacuate the medium and to prevent dead legs.Specification Details:
|Structure||Through Way||T type tee or U type tee|
|Size||DN10 ~ 100||Ф25-Ф19 ~Ф63-Ф51|
|Steel Material||304 / 316L||304 / 316L|
|Diaphragm Material||EPDM or EPDM + PTFE||EPDM or EPDM + PTFE|
|Max. Working Pressure||6 ~ 10 bar||6 ~ 10 bar|
|Working Temperature||90 ºC ~ 150ºC||90 ºC ~ 130ºC|
|Surface Treatment||Rg 0.4 ~ 0.6µm or electrolysis process||Rg 0.4 ~ 0.6µm electrolysis process|
|Connections||butt-weld, clamp, thread, flange, union||butt-weld, clamp, thread, flange, union|
WLM-GM002: ISO Sanitary Clamp Diaphragm Valve