The sanitary shutoff and diverting valve are used to stop flow and change flow direction in stainless steel pipe systems for various industrial applications. The main types of shutoff valve and diverting valves are:
1. WLM-SDM001: Sanitary Shutoff Valve / Diverting Valve, open or close the valve by rotating the handwheel or turn knob.
2. WLM-SDI001: Sanitary Intelligent Shutoff Valve / Diverting Valve, the valve is automatically operated by pneumatic air which is controlled by the actuator.
3. WLM-SDB001: Sanitary Ball type Shutoff Valve / Diverting Valve, operated by pneumatic air, with ball type structure design.
Working Principle of Shutoff Valve:
Apply a torque to the valve stem, and the valve stem will exert a pressure to the valve clack in the axial direction, so that the sealing surface of valve clack and the sealing surface of valve seat fit closely to prevent leakage of medium from gap between the sealing surfaces.
Size range: DN25 ~ 100, 3/4", 1", 1 1/4",1 1/2", 2", 3", 4"
Gasket: EPDM, silicone, teflon ( FDA approved raw material)
Material: SS304 or SS316L
Temperature: -10 ~ +100ºC
Working Pressure: 0 ~ 10 bar
Standard: 3A, SMS, ISO, DIN, BS, JIS
Connection: Clamp, weld, thread, and so on
1. Special applications for various fluid mediums
2. Removable valve body with clamp connection
3. Diversity of pipe fittings (2-3 shutoff valves, 3-5 divert valves)
4. Freely and easily switch between manual and pneumatic modes
5. Anti-water hammer, no noise, reliable sealing performance
1. When selecting shutoff valve, if the medium flows into the valve chamber from below, select the valve with big stem diameter; on the contrary, select the valve with small stem diameter. Otherwise, the stem may bend.
2. Select the valve according to the maximum flow and maximum pressure.
3. If the divert valve cannot change direction or change slowly, this may be caused by the poor lubrication, spring blockage or medium blockage.
4. If the valve core wears, the stem and seat will be damaged.