The sanitary regulating valve is a type of control valve used to adjust flow rate and pressure of downstream mediums. Found in most sanitary production lines, these pressure regulators allow greatly improve safety and quality control.
Size: DN25-DN200 & 1"-8"
Flow Direction: One way
Working Pressure: 0 ~ 10 bar
Air Pressure: 0 ~ 6 bar
Working Temperature: -10 ~ +140℃ ( PTFE / EPDM )
Connection: Weld, clamp , thread, union
Standards: ISO, IDF, DIN, 3A, SMS
Main Types and Characteristics:
We have different kind of sanitary stainless steel regulating valves. We also have the capability to create custom regulating valves for our customers.
1. Sanitary Manual Regulating Valve
a. Working Principle:
Manually set the valve opening degree to make a pressure drop to the medium passing through the valve, thus regulating the medium pressure, flow and temperature of pipeline system.
* Manual control of variables, and the valve is driven by the power of medium.
* Compared with the ball valve, butterfly valve and other valves, it produces a more significant pressure drop.
* Among the valves of same caliber, our regulating valve has a higher KV value.
* Conical valve plug inside
* Strong chrome plated turning knob
* Best EPDM sealing material, high temperature resistant, anti-corrosion
* Multiple choices of sizes, standards, models available
2. Sanitary Constant Pressure Regulating Valve
It is installed on disinfection systems, separators, canning systems, filters and heat exchangers to keep inlet or outlet pressure stable.
* The valve automatically senses and remotely controls without relying on any sensing in the tubing and equipment
* The inlet and the bottom of the valve body is vertical, no residual media, high-grade health level
* Valve core features plunger design, high CIP flow, easy to clean
c. Technical Parameters:
* Pressure adjustment range: 6bar ~ 60bar
* Compressed air pressure:
* Flow: 7CBM / H
d. Working Principle
The valve is internally fitted with a diaphragm and valve core plunger system to adjust the position according to changes in pressure on the pipe and equipment and to bring the pressure back to a preset stable value. Automatic operation is performed by a pressure regulating device and monitoring device for compressed air and a pressure gauge for pipeline pressure.
|1||Valve cover||304 / 316L Stainless Steel||1|
|2||Clamp||304 Stainless Steel||1|
|3||Valve body||304 / 316L Stainless Steel||1|
|4||Diaphragm||EPDM / PTFE||1|
|5||Disc||304 / 316L Stainless Steel||1|
|6||Piston||304 / 316L Stainless Steel||1|