Sanitary Rebreather, also called air filter, is installed in fermentation tank, storage tank, batching tank and distilled water tank. It can filter fermentation air, inert gas and other gases in and out of the tank to ensure the gas in the tank is aseptic. This sanitary rebreather is specially used for tank gas exchanging in pharmaceutical industry and food industry.
Functions & Applications:
The principle of the sanitary hygienic stainless steel rebreather valve is the same as the micro-filter’s. It is used to balance the pressure between the inside and outside of the tank in order to ensure the tank pressure remains in a safe pressure range. When breathing air from outside, the filter element will filter the outside particulates, blocking them from entering the storage tank as the liquid level descends, thus ensuring the air purity within the tank.
Sanitary air rebreathers are designed for use pharmaceutical, water treatment, food industries. Our air rebreathers are in full compliance with GMP standards, and are suitable for the purification of fermented air, air for injection, inactive gas and distilled water. The service life of the air filter element is 2 to 3 years, extended to 4 to 6 years after being replaced once.
1. Set the sanitary rebreather pressure within the specified range.
2. When the tank medium pressure is within the specified pressure range, the sanitary rebreather does not work, to maintain the tightness of the tank.
3. Adding the medium in the tank, the tank gas pressure increases, and pressure valve will be opened, the gas comes out from the sanitary rebreather outlet, to prevent the tank pressure continues to increase.
4. Remove the medium out of the tank, and the tank pressure drops below the pressure range of sanitary rebreather, the air outside the tank passes through the sanitary rebreather and be filtered into the tank, to balance the air pressure inside and outside the tank.
1. Gas filtration accuracy: 0.1-100um optional, efficiency 99.99%
2. Filter capacity (displacement) in the range of 0.1-100m3 / min optional
3. Filter device pore diameter is uniform and stable, gas resistance is small
4. Filter element service life of up to 2-3 years, and can be extended to 4-6 years after regeneration.
5. High temperature resistant, can filter the steam which is used for sterilization.
6. Size, height, wall thickness, pressure can be customized.
Filtration Element Spec.:
Filter Element Material: PP, PTFE, CN-CA
Filter Diameter: 0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.50μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10μm
Filter Element Length: 5" - 20″
Filter Element Connection End：222, 226
|Valve Body Material||304 or 316L stainless steel|
|Filter Element Material||Polypropylene (PP) or PTFE|
|Size||1" ~ 4" or customization on request|
|Filter Precision||μm 0.1 / 0.22 / 0.45 / 0.65 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 5.0 / 10.0|
|Strainer Element Amount||1 ~ 14 strip|
|Surface Treatment||Inside Ra≤ 0.8μ M; Outside Ra≤ 0.8μ M/1.6μm|
|Working Pressure||0.5 ~ 2.2 bar (Displacement pressure); 0.3 ~ 0.9 bar (Vacuum pressure)|
|Working Temperature||-30 ~ +130 ℃|
|Capacity||0.75M3/min, 1.5M3/min, 3M3/min|
|Connection Ends||Flange, Tri clamp, Weld, Thread|
|Package||Shrink wrap plus carton|
|All special requirements from customers can be custom-made|