1. The sanitary cross is made of seamless stainless steel tube
2. These pipe fittings are used to connect main pipelines with branches
3. Compliant with high precision standards
4. Meets most hygienic requirements of the pharmaceutical engineering industry
5. Shape: equal cross (same OD. of all four ends), reducing cross (main pipe OD > branch OD)
6. Connection ends: Clamp, Union, Weld, Flange, Thread, etc.
7. Pipe line applications: 3A, DIN, ASME BPE
Below are the most popular models of sanitary stainless steel cross pipe fitting. We can also accommodate special requests.
|Size:||3A weld & flange pipe line: 1" ~ 6"
DIN weld pipe line: DN10 ~ DN150 for both long and short type
DIN clamp pipe line: DN25 ~ DN150
ASME BPE clamp & weld pipe line: 1/4" ~ 6"
ISO/IDF weld & clamp & Thread pipe line: 1" ~ 4" for both long and short type
SMS pipe line: 1" ~ 4"
P.S.: other size, standard, and connection type can be customized
|Wall Thickness:||1.5mm ~ 2.0mm|
|Material:||SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L|
|Surface Treatment:||Mirro polishing, matt finishing, sand blasting, or Acid washing|
|Polishing:||Inner surface: Ra<0.4-0.8 μm, outside surface: Ra<0.8μm|
|Application:||Dairy, food, beverage, wine, beer, pharmaceutical engineering, water, comestics|