Our sanitary unions are made from high quality stainless steel and they are a kind of pipe fittings that can be installed in a variety of pipe joints. Both ends are connected with their respective pipe thread, the middle is then sealed with PVC or rubber mat. Since the stainless steel union is easy to install and remove, it is a commonly used fitting in a variety of industrial applications.
ISO Santiary Stainless Steel Nuts / Female: round nut, blind nut, haxagon nut
ISO Sanitary Stainless Steel Male
ISO Sanitary Stainless Steel Liner
Connected by: socket welding, thread
Components: DIN sanitary bolt, DIN sanitary female, DIN sanitary gasket, DIN sanitary liner
Male / bolt types: long type, short type, expanded type
1. Mainly composed of a nut, male and flat joint
2. High grade polishing for high accuracy requirements
3. First forged and molded by round bar and ingot, then machined into pipe fittings
4. Connection type: Clamped union, socket weld, threaded union
5. With the installation of a union, you can repair and replace accessories and components at any time
Types: Sanitary fittings, stainless steel fittings, food grade fittings, pharmaceutical grade fittings
Caliber: DIN standard DN15-DN300, 3A/IDF standard 1/2" ~ 12", ISO standard Φ19 ~ Φ325
Implementation of standards: DIN, ISO, SMS, 3A, IDF, ASME BPE and so on
Stainless steel raw materials: 304, 316L
Seal ring: EPDM, NBR, PTFE
Working pressure: 1.0Mpa
Working temperature: -10℃+150℃
OEM: According to user's drawing and samples to produce non-standard products
1. Sanitary Stainless Steel Ferrule Union: Composed of joint body, clamp and nut; Simple operation, good sealing effect, no leakage, used for high-pressure pipe connection.
2. Sanitary Stainless Steel Socket Weld Union: Low cost, simple and convenient operation, practical, used for connecting meters, valves and pipes.
3. Sanitary Stainless Steel Thread Union: One type of the most popular unions, high pressure durable, fast loading and easy disassembly