Sanitary clamps and hangers are used as a method of connecting sanitary pipe fittings and other components. The clamp connection consists of two stainless steel connectors and a gasket. It has excellent sealing properties and serves as a great replacement for traditional connection methods such as flanges and welds.
Sanitary tubing hangers are widely used to support sanitary pipes and tubes in production lines of various industries with high sanitary standards.
No need to weld or galvanize, saving assembly time by 3 times compared to flange and thread connections
Low operature cost
Installation space saving
Favoured for pipelines with high pressure sealing requirements
No need for welding, this clamp features three times faster assembly than flange connection methods
Clamps, gaskets and pipe end grooves are wholly pressed, with large tensile strength on the pipe end
Sealing gasket with good vibration isolation
Features and Advantages:
1. Very easy to install
2. Better pipe connection appearance compared to weld and flange connections
3. Unlike welding connections, no need to damage the internal anti-corrosion coatings of the saniatry pipe
4. Consists of a sealing gasket, clamp, and fastening bolts
5. Unique sealing configuration design ensures excellent sealing performance
6. The higher pressure inside the pipe is, the better sealing effect will be
Main Clamp Types:
We have various types of sanitary clamps as well as custom options.